ResearchingEasy access to comprehensive content and commentary
provides a wide range of trusted sources of primary law, including consolidated legislation and case law, as well as key textbooks and journals.
Speed up your research process with LexisPSL Public Law, where you can transition from practical guidance to further reading in LexisLibrary
with links identified by our experts.
Leading titles by LexisNexis include:
- All England Law Reports
- All England European Reports
- Bennion on Statutory Interpretation
- Blake & Fransman: Immigration, Nationality and Asylum under the Human Rights Act 1998
- Butterworths Human Rights Cases
- Butterworths Local Government Reports
- Butterworths PFI Manual
- Encyclopaedia of Forms and Precedents
- EU Legislation
- EU Treaties
- Halsbury’s Laws of England
- Lester, Pannick & Herberg: Human Rights Law and Practice
- Scottish Parliament Acts
- Scottish Parliaments SSIs
- Stair Memorial Encyclopedia
- Supperstone, Goudie & Walker: Judicial Review
- UK Parliamentary Acts
- UK SIs
- Welsh Assembly Acts
- Welsh Assembly SIs and Measures
Discover a wealth of articles from LexisNexis Magazines and Journals, which provide practical guidance to topical, relevant issues.
Find facts on people, company and industry quickly with Nexis News & Business.