LexisNexis offer a full range of practical materials designed for online and grouped together by topic to mirror the way you work.
LexisPSL Planning provides a range of substantive guidance set out in topics which reflect your thought process. Practice Notes set out key principles, supported by the underlying authority, with examples of how these principles apply in practice. Related documents are highlighted to enable quick progression to other documents and further reading links take you through to relevant material in LexisLibrary; the research is done for you. Get answers quickly at the right depth with links to the underlying authority. (See authoritative texts for Property under Research.)
- When planning permission is required
- Obtaining, amending and implementing planning permission
- Planning policy
- Nationally significant infrastructure projects
- Planning conditions, obligations and the community infrastructure levy
- Planning appeals and judicial review
- Planning issues in property transactions
- Compulsory purchase
- Highways and footpaths
Improve workflow with checklists and flowcharts in LexisPSL Planning.
Make sure your documents are citing the most relevant, up-to-date law with LexisDraft.