Atkin's Court Forms
Provides barristers with the main procedural documents required in every civil proceeding before the courts and judicial tribunals.
Atkin’s Court Forms is the United Kingdom’s only encyclopaedia of Civil Litigation Forms, Precedents of Pleadings and Procedure. With over 130 titles, this work provides barristers with a truly unrivalled collection of the main procedural documents required in every civil proceeding before the courts and judicial tribunals of England and Wales.
Atkin's Court Forms is very practical in its approach. Contributed by leading authorities in every field, each title contains expert commentary to guide you through general and specialist court procedures.
What is included in Atkin’s Court Forms
- Atkin's Court Forms currently comprises a set of more than 80 volumes; Civil Procedure and Family Procedure volumes, containing the annotated text of the Rules, Practice Directions and pre-action Protocols; Court Guides volume
- A Consolidated Index and Consolidated Tables
- A quarterly looseleaf updating service, covering relevant developments in both law and practice, to ensure that the commentary and precedents are regularly updated; including court fees.
- Atkin’s Court Forms volumes are also revised and reissued on a regular basis and these are charged separately on publication.
- At no extra charge, a CD-ROM provides the complete set of CPR Part 4 forms, in a fillable format where appropriate.
Benefits to you
Easy to use
It is the perfect drafting tool for barristers, helping to ensure that you find the right form and precedent for the right process, saving you time and money and assisting in the smooth operation of the court process.
Procedural tables act as handy checklists for the experienced barristers, or step-by-step guides for those exploring new territory.
A vast selection of forms and precedents of pleadings drafted in a clear and modern style take you through all stages of proceedings from pre-action through to post judgment.
Structured to aid case management and drafting
Atkin’s Court Forms commentary and precedents are fully annotated and cross-referenced to assist with case management and drafting.
Atkin’s Court Forms is also available online.