Deliver contracts quicker. Without risking quality.
Create quality contracts quicker and more accurately than ever before with Lexis Draft. Avoid errors in defined terms, inconsistent phrases, numbers and references that damage your credibility and make your contracts less robust.
Lexis Draft is our multi-award winning drafting toolbar combining LexisNexis content with innovative workflow tools, to streamline the drafting process, mitigate risk, and increase productivity. The toolbar sits within Microsoft Word and automatically checks contracts for inaccuracies in defined terms, mistakes in numbering, inconsistent phrases and errors in references.
- Speed up the time it takes you to check contracts and agreements, especially those that have come in from the other side
- Free up time to deliver the best legal and commercial outcome, by reducing the effort involved in proofreading
- Make collaboration on long and complex agreements, involving multiple parties, easier
Request a free, no obligation demonstration today to experience how Lexis Draft can help you save time and money
Faster. Effective. More accurate.
- Lexis Draft significantly speeds up the time it takes you to draft, check and proofread documents
- With all your drafting 'must haves' available in Microsoft Word, you don't need to switch between different reference libraries and programmes to check and double check your drafts
- By working across all open documents, EagleEye can proofread an entire deal at once.
Better business results
- Manage increased volumes of contracts effectively to help you get the best result for your business colleagues
- Lexis Draft makes it easier to work on long or complex contracts such as outsourcing, IT purchase or other master agreements
- Scan documents from external counsel quickly for inconsistencies and inaccuracies.
- Avoid inaccuracies in documents shared with commercial colleagues. EagleEye, the leading legal proofreading application, reviews defined terms, inconsistent phrases, references and numbering
- Lexis Draft automatically references the latest legislation and case law, helping you avoid any embarrassing, out of date references.
Lexis Draft needs Word 2010 or 2013, running on Windows 7 or 8. You will also need .NET 4 and Microsoft VSTO 2010 although normally these will already be installed as standard.
Installing Lexis Draft on PCs and the virtualised environment
Having already integrated Lexis Draft into a variety of corporate environments, our technical team will work with you to ensure compatibility with your firewalls, security software and your own Word macros.
- You provide your IT and business contacts, and confirm users
- LexisNexis enables your service (estimated duration 2 days)
- Compatibility testing, with LexisNexis support (1 day)
- Installation to users, with LexisNexis support (1 day)
Any more questions? Download our FAQs