CPE or Diploma in Law Courses

CPE or Diploma in Law Courses

If you are a graduate without a qualifying law degree, you can undertake the Common Professional Examination (CPE) or Graduate Diploma in Law (GDL) to pursue your legal career. After completion, this course enables you to continue to train either as a solicitor or as a barrister.

The institutions below provide the CPE/Diploma in Law - for specific course details, you can access their own websites via the links provided below.

For further information, you can visit the Central Applications Board.

Anglia Ruskin University
University of Birmingham
Bournemouth University
University of Central England in Birmingham
University of Central Lancashire
City University
The College of Law
De Montfort University
University of East Anglia
University of Glamorgan
University of Hertfordshire
Holborn College
University of Huddersfield
ILEX Tutorial Services
Keele University
Kingston University
Leeds Metropolitan University
Lincoln University
London Metropolitan University
Manchester Metropolitan University
Middlesex University
University of Northumbria at Newcastle
Nottingham Law School
Oxford Brookes University
South Bank University
Staffordshire University
University of Sussex
University of Wales, Swansea
University of the West of England, Bristol
University of Westminster
University of Wolverhampton

To apply for a FULL-TIME course, you must make your application through the Common Professional Examination/Diploma in Law Courses, Central Applications Board.
PO Box No 84, Guildford, GU3 1YX.
Tel: 01483 451080.